• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone else completed the pre98->98+ front end

sure,what i started w/
723264_114_full.jpg

some progress(thanks almost entir. to christine(luca)

723264_149_full.jpg

723264_158_full.jpg

723264_174_full.jpg

I'm planning on the same job. PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS!!!!!!! I NEED THEM!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I know I'm a newbie. Don't make fun... We're not here to judge haha

if you dont have any of that stuff you mentioned its not going to happen. finding all the parts you need,headlights,svt grill,headlight panel,hood,fenders,svt front bumper,svt spash shield isnt exactaly easy or cheap. the cutting and grinding that needs to be done....good luck. once you have the parts,money,time,tools...pm me

The car looks great and I can appreciate all the work that went into this project, but your car with the molded SVT front bumper was sexy!!! I would have left it and put that money into performance or something. Very nice car either way though.

The car looks great and I can appreciate all the work that went into this project, but your car with the molded SVT front bumper was sexy!!! I would have left it and put that money into performance or something. Very nice car either way though.
it did have some performance...full svt engine,street tuned sct flip chip,msds headers,shoshop ypipe,2.5"catback,udp,65mmtb,customcougars cold air intake...its was a nice car
all in all,i took it as far as i wanted too...FULL svt mb interior swap,svt sway bars and front brakes,coilovers..fsvt rims(at one time)....it was just time to move on.

Back