• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post your Toys

SVThopeful

CEG'er
RawBurt's thread about his new sled gave me this idea.

Post pictures of your toys other then your cars.

Here's my Snowmobile: It's a '99 Polaris Indy 700 XC, piped with a long track.

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Last edited:
ive had like 8 seadoos this style...love em - 1995 SeaDoo XP

the little one cost more than the big one! haha and i ride the little one WAY more '98 KX250/'04 Honda CRF50

and i collect 80's bmx bikes-one of many-1987 Dyno Compe

Last edited:
my toy i have had since i was a teenager.....87 TRX Honda 250R, yea, it's loaded. i am turning 30 in january and just can never bring myself to sell it.

250background.jpg

ive had like 8 seadoos this style...love em - 1995 SeaDoo XP

the little one cost more than the big one! haha and i ride the little one WAY more '98 KX250/'04 Honda CRF50

and i collect 80's bmx bikes-one of many-1987 Dyno Compe

Nice collection. I used to have a 96 XP, loved that ski! Btw, I have a NOS Haro groub 1b mike king addition unassembled that I might be willing to part with. If you're interested, shoot me a pm and I'll email you back specific details.

My only toys these days are my audio/video components.

NEC 61" plasma
HK receiver
M&K LCR series speakers
Eclipse ECD-415 for the tour.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

i used to ahve one very similar to that, way back in the day... how many bikes do you have, i'd love to see this collection!

here's most of my bikes

1986 GT Pro Peformer - rare green

1989 GT Performer

1986 GT Peformer - chrome, not finished

1988 Redline RL20B - black, have a blue one also and sold a chrome one

1987 GT Pro Peformer - just aquired...awaiting restoration

1987 GT Performer - working on this bike as we speak

1987 Dyno Compe - sold this one about 2 weeks ago

standard.jpg

Consumable toys. 8, 10, 12, 14, 15 & 18. Most fall on the peaty, smokey, meaty beaty big and bouncey side of Single Malts.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Next upgrade is a HUGE tv. Then new speakers. I figure 2010 before any Home Theater upgrades though as 2008 sees a completely remodeled kitchen.

Last edited:
That's about all I have. What, you said to post your toys!

Attachments

• Cozy_Coupe.jpg
    Cozy_Coupe.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
hey trapps, what kinda cable(s) are you using there?

anyways, I own a fair amount of robotics. bet its been a while since you've seen a battlebot.
bbyw4.jpg

hey trapps, what kinda cable(s) are you using there?

AudioQuest / G-Snakes for interconnects (including a custom cut 25' single for the sub)
Cable Talk / Talk 3 for speakers
AudioQuest / ???? for component (it's old and I cant remember the name but you can see it in the 2nd pic, red & braided cover)
Monster / coax

You said toys! I've got a bunch of RC's that I try to race regularly.

Team Associated Factory Team TC4 - full carbon fiber, Mazdaspeed 6 body
e81f20e9.jpg

I race it in a stock class, so no retarded fast motor under the hood. The car is geared depending on the track, but on a large open track, it'll wind out around 30mph. With modified motor power, it'll run over 60! :shocked:
e85556e3.jpg

Unfortunately no class to race it, but here's my Kyosho Leaning Rider motorcycle. The rider leans left/right to steer the bike. It's a huge kick to race around a track with others.
ea5fbd8c.jpg

I just started racing the big nitro's though. I've got a Kyosho MP777 Inferno ST-R US Sports. I've put a new radio and servo's in it, along with new tires. This thing flies! Literally! :crazy:
e774fb3c.jpg

Back