• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Poll: To Neon/Led or not to Neon/Led

Poll: To Neon/Led or not to Neon/Led

• Yes - Neons and LED's look awesome

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No - Neons are for ricers

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Maybe - Depends on the car

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Wut do u like? is the question. ppl need to stop getting on here and asking opinions on every mod they do to there cars. just do it if u like thats all that matters... But neons are cool if you cant see the bulbs while looking at the car from the outside (like from the sides)

if it is done right such as no visable tubes and stuff i like them, but if you can see tubes it's trashy and not good.

DSCF0389.jpg

Neon... I wasn't aware that anyone has had those distractions since the 80's. Thought it went out with the other gaudy stuff... like the cheesy chrome trim on the fenders and doors.

and the headlight/talllight blackouts.

I still see a pretty good handful of vehicles around me with blackouts, but they are the spray on coating rather than the velcro/screw on covers. I witnessed a cop pull over a blacked out new Charger in front of me just the other morning, likely due to the blacked out headlights, tail lights and windows.

ehm, its not bad at all. bud should you do this on an contour?
even, when i do that in the netherlands, they will give me an huge ticket:cry:

My opinion is no because first of all is illegal unless you don't mind getting ticket. Second you're not going to use it often. Only do it if you're planning to do car shows. That's what I think.

Back