• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cool SVT Sighting

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Was looking at the sponser page for HolyRollerz members, and this website came up as offering a discount to HRC3 members. Looked at the banner on top, and voila!

https://www.jpkustoms.com/catalog/

I was mildly entertained! Anyone know whos car this is, has lambo doors?!

I think that car was for sale recently IIRC. Also IIRC, it is nearly impossible to get into the car because the doors don't open wide enough :nonono:

I think he was in the show circuit, was a member here but was ran out of here from being ridiculed. He didn't fit the typical CEG mentality as is the way of so many custom contours around here. Which is a shame really that around here that stuff happens.

I think that car was for sale recently IIRC. Also IIRC, it is nearly impossible to get into the car because the doors don't open wide enough :nonono:

I don't know about that. Mr and Mrs Bagged seem to get in and out of their car just fine with the same Lambo door kit.

Last edited:
burn it!! ground scraping lambo door peice of crap:nonono: :laugh:

I don't know about that. Mr and Mrs Bagged seem to get in and out of thier car just fine with the same Lambo door kit.

Well I'm speaking of a car that had a different lambo door kit. The one HolyRollerz spotted on that sight might not be the same one I'm thinking of...

EDIT: Bagged, does that look like the same lambo door kit as yours? Because I don't think so...

anyone can do this
2165447_10_full.jpg

but a lot of modification goes into this
a34e2e0d.jpg

this requires fender mods,jamb mods , door reinforcement and custom 1 off hinges
no one else has 90's

I have nothing better to do at work at the moment. And I certainly didn't want to listen to the story I was just being told about a guy that does Red Dress Runs

OK, they look a little different to me, but they may still be the same car, the one in my picture i posted has a custom grill and different rims, they could ahve been changed, but its possible that they are different cars!

EDIT, looked closer, the rims are different, but the ford oval was taken out fo the gril, thought it was mesh that was painted or something.
Also, it appears the car in my picture is dropped pretty far in the rear...?

God, I need to be slower to psot sometimes, i see in the look out bagged!!!!!! post that the car for sale had hydro tanks, so chances are its the same car!

Last edited:
the car in the pic was photoshopped on look at the rear wheel its IMPOSSIBLE to tuck that much rim on a tour
i know this cause i just fabbed my strut towers to put the car litterally all the way on the ground and it still doesnt tuck that far

they actually work real nice you just reach up and grab that pocket on the bottom of the door

That car is in need of a rescue, but here, lets laugh at jp kustoms...

They want $2322 for an outdated AVHP7500DVD pioneer indash flip out...

OR

I could go to Pioneer's website and get a AVH-P7800DVD for $2200 and it would be brand new and way better....

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069872_308112693,00.html

Rip off!! Plus did you see any of their other products... fusion... pyle.... crap brands.... those are the products you see at those 2 day weekend special sales that roll through town every now an then with these huge "audio blowout specials" for crappy no name brands that is...

Back