• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

whatttttttttt

Here's the deal. I may be moving to Alaska as I have received a pretty good job offer and it doesn't make much sense to try to take that car up there at this point (or just let it sit around in storage in MI as I already have an SVT in storage) and I don't want to be driving it in the snow. I really wanted to keep it and if it doesn't sell for enough and I don't move then I will keep it and drive it in the summer time after a new coat of PPG yellow paint.

I would like to have posted it here in the classifieds first but everytime I tried it wouldn't let me post (apparently they are still working things out with some of us not being able to post in the classifieds). Hopefully it will remain in the CEG...

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.:rolleyes:

hmmm look who the high bidder is:shrug:WOW its that bagged guy .....wonder who he is

if it sells for a reasonable price that is

Last edited:
heres the 2 i have of the car
contour115.jpg

contour001.jpg

What do you guys think the value of the car is in terms of its usable parts on a regular SVT?

i dont really understand exactly what it is your asking
you mean like parting it out ?

Yes, I meant strictly in terms of parts, I have a buddy that wants the body and rollcage for a project he is working on but doesn't want the motor, trans, etc. Hence my question was about parting it out because if he does buy it and take it apart (which I personally don't think is smart) I would buy the motor and usable parts for my other SVT.

Back