• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

STUPID DMV

1FASTDAD

Hard-core CEG'er
well back in september i RE ordered my 1FASTDAD plate because the one on the front of my car became damaged. well i just got a letter today saing I cant get it anymore as it aparently denotes speeding or racing. Im so pissed off. I wated years to get that plate when i bought my SVT. now i cant even have it anymore. F'n goverment!!!!!!

Surely a replacement doesn't have to go through the approval process though? If so, just make a new one yourself :D

they want me to return the one good plate i got. :censored::censored::censored::censored: that!!!!! im just gonna rock a single plate till i get hassled enough that it warrents a front plate. but i am gonna appeal it tomorrow but its also time to see what other custom plates i can get

well that was the reason for the choice of name in the first place. I was 20 when I had my son. I became a dad faster then expected. so 1FASTDAD was born 6 years later they try to :censored::censored::censored::censored: me

Back