• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my csvt 98 toureg red!

svtcontour666

CEG'er
hey guys i recently bought a 98 csvt with 100,000 miles on it perfect interior clear coat coming off in some places but all around almost emaculent i bought it from a cop out in west covina for three hundred bucks and it runs really strong i know i know i was thinking the same thing three hundred dollars there had to be something wrong with the car but all it needs is a motor mount and a jack point cover it`s red stock svt wheels on it looking to get the fsvt wheels someone found a set for me but i was wondering where could i get some svt badges to replace my ford badges and also the jack point covers.

cant beat 300 bucks , good score:cool:

Last edited:
yea it was a steal of a deal all my buddies i have told about it said i raped the guy for the car great price you have a beautifull car btw

for unique Ford parts such as the jack stand covers try Bill Jenkins. He is very good at finding SVT parts and prices are reasonable (for a dealer).

Bill Jenkins,
Team Ford
5445 Drexel Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89130
1-800-791-6436
parts@teamfordlv.com

erb13

bill jenkins number!

bill jenkins number!

thanks alot!!!
fortunatly i was able to find bothe the svt badge from parkedcar
and the jack point covers as well got four new black ones un painted