• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Does the EGL ever meetup?

ehhh, if you guys are planning to do it a week from now, you can count me out. my work schedule is already made up

i could always call in sick. ltwo weeks ago i told him that i had explosive diarrhea that got all over the walls and i had to stay home and clean it up. the crazy indian believed me

speaking of which, he orders wings from BWW for us all the time. NEVER gets anything other than Blazin'. he's practically inhaling them while all the techs are running them under water first.

hum, now that I look at my schedule I dont think I can make this one, I think I have to go home this weekend

douche= someone who says im in than makes excuses 2 hrs. later

we should do a BWW meet before december and the snow hits.... like, next weekend...lol

another excuse for me to tell my boss to screw himself :) im in!

i could always call in sick. ltwo weeks ago i told him that i had explosive diarrhea that got all over the walls and i had to stay home and clean it up. the crazy indian believed me

douche= someone who says im in than makes excuses 2 hrs. later

you = douche

you = douche

figured id bust out this pic again

you = pedophile

pedophilescott.jpg

LOL step mommy.............he knows what hes doin:laugh:

damn it Alex, you are so friggan lucky with a camera. that picture is priceless, someone needs to chop that photo.

Back