• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My SZ video

Not me!

Though I may want to bring the SVT next year. Finally have something to show off!

LOL I don't see that happening again. I heard enough :censored::censored::censored::censored: when I got back.

The g/f should be going though. Good enough? :shrug:

I must be missing something :eek:

*over the head*

nice guy that used to be on here, showed up to spring zing, talked to a bunch of people and just ripped on his car constantly because it wasnt an SVT. Then he refused to purchase an SVT because he didnt know how to drive stick and wouldnt learn. Instead he sold his pre98 SE for an even OLDER Chevy LUMINA with a 3.1L V6.

What a downgrade :nonono:

nice guy that used to be on here, showed up to spring zing, talked to a bunch of people and just ripped on his car constantly because it wasnt an SVT. Then he refused to purchase an SVT because he didnt know how to drive stick and wouldnt learn. Instead he sold his pre98 SE for an even OLDER Chevy LUMINA with a 3.1L V6.

What a downgrade :nonono:

You're as retarded as he is. No one ripped on him about his car at all. That's what HE said.

He just complained because he said everyone looked down on him for not owning an SVT. Yeah......ok. Also remember how he signed onto CEG complaining that no one knows how to caravan and everyone was trying to ditch him on the highway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You're as retarded as he is. No one ripped on him about his car at all. That's what HE said.

He just complained because he said everyone looked down on him for not owning an SVT. Yeah......ok. Also remember how he signed onto CEG complaining that no one knows how to caravan and everyone was trying to ditch him on the highway. :rolleyes:

oh, then I feel stupid, I had the story backwards.

that is :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty, why would people have been doing that? I thought he was a nice guy. And it is true, we did suck at caravaning this year

Write in Lizard for show and shine winner! ;) ;)

You love your car, so that's all that matters. That's what SZ is about. It's not about winning awards at the stupid show and shine. It's about actually showing up with YOUR ride. :)

Back