• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SNOW!?!??

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
Who in the hell said it could snow :confused:

:blackeye: Poor Contour is outside because of the Cavy...

Luca I hope Glenn got his car out of your garage last night! :laugh:

Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of the white stuff!

I wasn't expecting this at all... what a nice thing to wake up to. :)
and go figure it's probably because I took some time and put my stock rims back on last night, apparently just before it started snowing!

hmmm snow you say? its nice and warm down here in Florida ....

actually thats the first thing I am going to need to do when I get home, get snow tires on the Mystique and then swap those wheels onto the SVT so that I can get the summer wheels off the car and clean them ...

They updated our forecast, 2 to 4 now. :cool:
I'm sure Leighton is going to get more since it's a higher elevation...lucky.

Here are some pictures of what it looked like about 30 minutes ago :

Black SVT:
BlackSVT1.jpg

Silver SVT:
SilverSVT.jpg

You didn't really think you'd see that one covered in snow, did you? ;)

The deck with paw prints and footprints:
deck.jpg

And, the pool:
Outback.jpg

I drove to my girlfriend's house around 2 and left in 30 minutes cause it was getting so bad out, thank god i just got new tires! but seriously how is this 1-2 inches!!!!!!

yea i was just outside doing reverse 180's in my driveway:laugh:(neighbors probably think im crazy)

But on a more serious note... if the globe is getting sooo warm, why did i just clean over 4 inches of snow off my car and its the middle of novemeber...

i hate all you guys i want snow so bad, i was trail riding in the jeep today in western MD and al i saw was some flurries and crapped my pants with excitement....i love snow and everything to do with it

Yeah I clipped off a good 5 inches to put the scoop plug in. little good it does now, cause I had to pull snow out :laugh:

We're probably up to or a little over 6 inches. Not all of it is sticking because the ground is warm, but the cars, other objects have a hell of a good layer on them!

The ground is about 3 inches, grass about 4, Contour 5-6 :blackeye:

And I was going to put the winter tires on this weekend! But go sidetrack fixing the Cavalier, which has to make a trip out to ESU tomorrow morning! :blackeye:

Back