• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

alabama meet

sswolfe

New CEG'er
im gonna throw an alabama meet
its time we get things started
weve all been on here long enough
im gonna set up a meet for between christmas and new years
my car club will be there
lets get a big meet together
it will be in birmingham so its centrally located
if yall are interested sign up
thanks
strother
god bless

meet

meet

well i wont be back until 1 january from going to visit family up north. oh and birmindham centrally located for alabama maybe you ment montgomery ya thats it thats in the center of the state. SMILES just messin anywho if you do it in between then lets plan another before march as alas I must go back to nebraska after march

We always met up in Huntsville.
Tennessee and Alabama always met up together.
It closer to TN so we can go to.
Econolodge on Memorial Parkway.
Chicago guys showed up too.
My Zetec was fast.
Are we done yet?

Last edited:
...and they aren't trying to get you back...:laugh:

I was out there for a couple of months, worked at Hardy's in Huntsville for a couple days. Not too bad. Usually when Hector and I (and Zetec Racing (Joe) went once) we stayed at the Econo Lodge on Memorial Parkway. Set up a big meet in Franklin TN and had a blast.

...and they aren't trying to get you back...:laugh:

I was out there for a couple of months, worked at Hardy's in Huntsville for a couple days. Not too bad. Usually when Hector and I (and Zetec Racing (Joe) went once) we stayed at the Econo Lodge on Memorial Parkway. Set up a big meet in Franklin TN and had a blast.
Between all of us we terrorized Mem. Parkway. Some jailworthy offenses.:laugh:

Let me,lol hahahaha And no I dont blow there woman. Seriously though I want a ride in the 6, I have always wanted one but never even riden in one yet.

Back