• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Absolutely Red > Thundercloud

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Sorry Steeda, just had to. :laugh: :laugh: I just picked up my IS300 the other day from West Chester, PA. I bought the car off eBay and drove out on Thursday to get it.

2002 Lexus IS300
Absolutely Red/Black
45k miles

Options:
5 speed manual
LSD
Full leather
Heated seats
In-dash Navigation
Charcoal Package
Lip spoiler

I got it for $15,900 out the door. The car is worth about $16,400 and finding an IS300 with ALL those options rolled into one was very very hard. Most are auto E-shifts. There was about 10 in the US listed for sale with all those options in price range I was looking for. So far I'm loving the 5 speed + LSD + RWD combo. :drool:

Sorry about the crappy dealer photos. It makes the car look orange red but it's not at all.

00.jpg

09.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

19.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

Last edited:
So THAT'S why you almost weren't going to come to the meet! Well you certainly surprised us Tony. Honestly, that car caught my eye before the other Contique's that rolled into the McDonald's parking lot...and I was actually LOOKING for the Contiques :shocked: .

Nice!

Nice!

:drool: as well as:cool: I saw a Toyota Solara that color, and was bummed it was a 4 cyl. Red/Black is always a nice combo.

A very nice find for sure, the red w/black rims w/polished lip are very nice, but this is the best part of the car, that thing in the middle that says "deck". I can send you Def Leppard "Pyromania" if you need to test it out:laugh:
25.jpg

Nice! Not a fan of black rims but those don't look too bad on the car at all. Did they throw in the stockers?

I'm jealous of the tape palyer. I've got well over 100 tapes from late 80's and early 90's that I wish I could play. Notrhing like a yellow Sony sports walkman plugged into the Aux in though.

Back