• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody seen this car?

I wouldnt touch that car for 1500 bucks.... no oil cap, missing jackpoint cover, no grill, white painted door panels where speaker is and the word alpine isnt even spelled correctly, jacked wheels. Id offer 750 personally. That car does have a BAT pipe on it though. hmmmmmmmmmm. oh and wth is that rear roof scoop doing there! Check out el cheap-o air filter and wiring everywhere under the hood. YIKES!

Last edited:
That poor thing has had a ricer in it. Look at the inside door handles and speaker covers. NASTY! The engive cover looks great too with the blue peeling off. But it might be worth it if the price stay where it is and the miles are true.

This car is always parked like 2 miles from my house, and lives in Bradenton. Believe it or not, its a 30+ year old guy who owns it. :nonono: I have seen him drive that car a way a 16 year old has driven it, and he parks it in a ditch when he stays at the house 2 miles from me... makes me sad... if the car wasnt in front of a hosue with a huge gate and fence all around it, I would have approached him 2 years ago when I first seen it!

I wouldnt touch that car for 1500 bucks.... no oil cap, missing jackpoint cover, no grill, white painted door panels where speaker is and the word alpine isnt even spelled correctly, jacked wheels. Id offer 750 personally. That car does have a BAT pipe on it though. hmmmmmmmmmm. oh and wth is that rear roof scoop doing there! Check out el cheap-o air filter and wiring everywhere under the hood. YIKES!

it looks as if alpine is spelled correctly to me :shrug:

A car that already has oiling issues being driven without an oilcap!! you're asking for it there. I'm w/ our fearless moderator $500 to $750 bring it home & start your new project. I wouldn't trust that engine.

the missing oil cap scares the crap out of me. No telling what kind of trash has gotten in that open hole.

damn,
people hose me about my wheels. now those are some ugly wheels:nonono:

damn,
people hose me about my wheels. now those are some ugly wheels:nonono:

agreed, your wheels look 10 times better then these, but im thinking 3L project, except i hate to take that stupid hood scoop crap off and find rust underneath it from it not being sealed well enough or something...

This car is always parked like 2 miles from my house, and lives in Bradenton. Believe it or not, its a 30+ year old guy who owns it. :nonono: I have seen him drive that car a way a 16 year old has driven it, and he parks it in a ditch when he stays at the house 2 miles from me... makes me sad... if the car wasnt in front of a hosue with a huge gate and fence all around it, I would have approached him 2 years ago when I first seen it!
I got an idea for you, how bout go up to the guy and slap the kid out of him. And tell him that the car isn't worth that at all.

people on ebay seem to think so.

ya what the hell i couldnt get that much for this one on ebay:mad: :nonono: :mad:
3bb216fc.jpg

Back