• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another Laura?!?!?!

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
Just wanted to give our newest member a warm welcome.
[Warm]WELCOME LauraMarie!![/Warm]

Now when are you gonna paint that Contour pink?

HIIII LAURRAAAAAA. :D

Your dad is a pretty damn cool guy. Just thought I'd let you know. :p

Personally, I think you shouldn't paint the car, but keep it black, and do the interior black and pink :). That would be hawtness!

welcome lauramarie! (when you can actually read this thread).
I was going to post the welcome for her in the New Members forum, but I figure I'll let her introduce herself in there first.

Welcome Laura!! I actually had an 89 probe before I bought my SVT. So it's obvious we both have good taste, lol. Good luck with your new ride! Hopefully knowing your father it won't be long until you're up another .5 Liters in displacement. :laugh:

A lot of members (past and present) had a Probe before they got a Contour. It seems to be the natural order. :)

welcome and that is one mean sounding SVT that you have, some fresh black paint and some nice exhaust tips would defiantely set the car off

It seems appropriate that I post in this thread as well. :laugh: As others know, Laura is actually the name of my car, for the record.

Welcome aboard. That's a pretty bold shade of pink you're considering for the SVT. :cool:

yesh - reading comprehension. :D

LauraMarie is a new member. LauraSVT is an old member.
new member = another member with Laura in their screenname.
get it? ok now that you're up on your New England news - GO AWAY!
;) :laugh:

Haha! I was going to say he was missing a New England address! Elraido's like an honorary New Englander, though. :cool:

yesh - reading comprehension. :D

LauraMarie is a new member. LauraSVT is an old member.
new member = another member with Laura in their screenname.
get it? ok now that you're up on your New England news - GO AWAY!
;) :laugh:

Well I get that...I didn't eat THAT many paint chips when I was a kid. But people are talking about a nice sounding car etc...and I haven't seen any posts on it. :cry: I like car sound. go vroom. mmmm paint.

hehe
LauraMarie is ctmystique's daughter. He posted about her car in another thread.
Plus some people got to see it in person not too long ago.

hehe
LauraMarie is ctmystique's daughter. He posted about her car in another thread.
Plus some people got to see it in person not too long ago.

yup, ctmystique lives around the coner from me, or I live around the corner from him ... either way I saw the SVT that night it came home ... and its mean sounding ...

Back