• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request. My engine bay...

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
I've been posting in the engine bay bling thread and was going to show the Samco hose kit installed on my SVT, but i don't have a picture of the engine bay from SZ without the Mexicasian covering most of it. Does anyone ahve pictures of the engine bay all detailed up from S+S? :help:

DSC00806.jpg

hope this is your car...lol

It's not hard....just have to pay for it and wait 7 weeks to get it. :D

For the record only 4 of the 5 hoses fit.

Shouldn't take nearly that long. The stainless steel engine covers I have came from a guy on the Mondeo.org site. I'd pay him via Paypal and have the product within a week or less. Heck, it took stuff longer to get to me from Canada than from England.

Shouldn't take nearly that long.

The samco kit is made to order, even if you're from over the pond you will wait that long. They do not stock this kit. Believe me i tried to get it sooner, i received and installed it 3 or 4 days before SZ...if i could have gotten it faster, i would have.

I also want to point out that the couplings on the intake pipe are not from the kit, i ordered those separately for the project.

Back