• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

aftermarket headlights

dingleberry

CEG'er
i want to buy some aftermarket headlights.. some real nice ones.. the ones i have now are all smugged.. and i got some hid's waiting for a new set of eyes to come in :) so does anyone know where to find some nice ones?

they dont make aftermarket headlights for the contour the best you can do is buy a new pair of OEM ones.

You didn't say what year. If it is a 98 or newer, you can find replacement aftermarket headlight assemblies on ebay for about $110.00 a pair. A better choice might be Bill Jenkins where he has a kit of OEM ones for about $200.00.

The ones for 95 to 97 are much less.

also, please note that of the Ebay choices, there are two major varieties: DEPOT headlights, and another brand.

I'd STAY AWAY from Depot, they seem to have a LOT of fitment issues (stick out from the edge of the front fenders, etc, etc)

Now, don't get me wrong, there HAVE been some who've gotten them and had no problems.. but the number of those who HAVE had problems far outweighs the few dollars I THOUGHT I'd save going through them..

IMHO, of course

You didn't say what year. If it is a 98 or newer, you can find replacement aftermarket headlight assemblies on ebay for about $110.00 a pair. A better choice might be Bill Jenkins where he has a kit of OEM ones for about $200.00.

The ones for 95 to 97 are much less.

the ebay ones are more just knock off stock ones tho right? i think hes talkin about gettin like a nice stylish pair. something that he can pop HIDs into which there really arent any for a contour.

Back