• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's been quiet here.

Am I the only one that was thinking "yeah...a little TOO quiet" at the title of this thread?

airplane_still2.jpg
http://www.oscars.org/events/past/2006/airplane/airplane_still2.jpg

"Shouldn't we turn on the approach lights?"

"No...no, that's just what they'll be expecting us to do."

Well,
Long story short. My computer was seized by the police. I haven't gotten it back yet, so I use my friends computer, which sucks because I can't get any work done.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Its been a week now, hopefully I can get it back soon.:nonono:
...but, I don't see that happening.:cry:

Well,
Long story short. My computer was seized by the police. I haven't gotten it back yet, so I use my friends computer, which sucks because I can't get any work done.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That sounds like a very short version of the story, indeed.

Fletch236.jpeg

"Thank God...the police." :cool:

Well,

I'd like to hear the long story! Did the RIAA get you or something?

No, No, this has nothing to do with downloads or horse pron.:drool:
...and yes it was a very very short version.

Its kind of serious, I am indirectly involved, but I should be fine.
All I can say is my roommate was arrested and charged with 3 felonies and a misdemeanor, and the Police seized all media storage devices, well, at least thats what the warrant says.
Most of you know that I am not the type of kid to cause trouble or get myself into these types of things, but hey, it happens to the best of us. I just tell myself, I'm living the fullest life, being involved in everything and getting every experience, because we all know sitting in jail for 3 hours and being interrogated is fun.:shocked:

Glad to hear it.
I couldn't think of anything other than music file sharing that you could possibly be guilty of because we all know you as a good person.

ehh, not quite, I did have an influence on this, but it was a stupid kid mistake. Wrong place at the wrong time and for some reason I listened to him when I should have made my own decision.
I'll see where it goes this week and fill you in on saturday i guess.

Ouch. If you WERE downloading music illegally, I recommend trying Ruckus. If the college you go to supports Ruckus, you use your school e-mail as a username and log in, and you can download PROTECTED (meaning you can't burn it or play it on WMP or anything like that) music for FREE. All you hafta do is download a special music player for it. I downloaded over 300 songs in half hour last night...

Edit: I believe I forgot to mention that it's 100% legal as well :)

Last edited:
Wow my bad I didnt' read the whole thread. I suck. Well good luck with the police there, man. Sometimes they aren't so nice...:nonono:

Back