• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where can I find this hood?

dropmethod55

New CEG'er
I am looking for a carbon fiber cowl hood, but I have no clue where to find it! I am new on here and just got another svt and I am looking to do a little modification to it. I found this hood on this SVT and Id like to know where to find it. Any help would be appreciated!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2528810

Well unfortunately they dont have it available right now. Do you know another place to get it?

Besides ebay, do you know where to get it? I have already asked streetconcepts.com and they dont have them available right now.

Ok well it seems I am not getting many responses. I have checked ebay and no one has them. Can someone who has gotten one on ebay send me the sellers name or maybe the ebay store name? A link to their store would be even better!!! Also, if anyone has information on websites where I can find this hood, I have emailed streetconcepts.com and they wont have them for 2 months. Please help me, thanks for your time!

You may just have to wait and keep checking Ebay... either that or buy it for the $450+ off streetconcepts.com thats where i got mine ( just got to bite the bullet somtimes).

Thanks for the advice man, I am prepared to bite the bullet! I am still looking for someone to tell me who they got the hood from on ebay. I want to email the person to see if they have any and maybe they can post on on ebay for me! So please if anyone knows who sells them on ebay, please let me know. Thanks!

Yeah that is the ebay sellers name. But If I remember right I only had to pay like $350 shipped for the hood through ebay. That streetconcepts.com store price is Ridiculous!:eek:

price went up because of me and Shizapooh :(

they had one hood left. i ordered it online a day before shizapooh ordered his over the phone. they didnt get my order and money till after he called. i offered to pay more. after they sold me the hood, they jacked up the price

Oh, well thanks! Must be nice to have 5 bills laying around to throw down on a hood...

i paid 450 iirc. i was under the assumption that it was the last cowl hood made. the only people selling them was streetconcepts and they said it was the last one. whoops! looks like they still get them in.

i paid 450 iirc. i was under the assumption that it was the last cowl hood made. the only people selling them was streetconcepts and they said it was the last one. whoops! looks like they still get them in.

Haha, yeah that kinda sucks. I emailed Poncho asked if they were going to sell anymore on ebay because I plan to buy another sometime within the next year and that people on here would probably by them if he listed them again. His response was "alright sounds good, I'll put one back up for auction!" :laugh:

You lucky bastards! I bought mine for almost $600, shipped. $590 iirc. :nonono:

Oh well, I love it, and if I wrecked it I would buy another.

You lucky bastards! I bought mine for almost $600, shipped. $590 iirc. :nonono:

Oh well, I love it, and if I wrecked it I would buy another.

ouch. i'm thinking of buying another. but i'll probably just end up getting a fiberglass evo hood for the black svt

Back