• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet: 11/4 Dave and Busters for lunch

It looks like he was trying to make a joke about Alex and I, However his senility is shining through, as its a week from tomorrow.

I was thinking about driving up, but not sure how reliable my beast is going to be. She was giving me attitude earlier, had to beat on the IAC to get her to quit stalling. We got it off to clean it, it's pretty gunked up. So hopefully this will work. If not, I'll be buying a new IAC valve!!

yep, i cant make it. i got the car done at work today. had a bad lifter. my boss fired one of the tire techs today and now i have to cover his shift tomorrow :mad:

It looks like he was trying to make a joke about Alex and I, However his senility is shining through, as its a week from tomorrow.

meh, that wasn't the way you made it sound yesterday . . . sonuded like you were starting it today and bringing the mexasian's car over here tomorrow to finish it up. Oh well. I can probably make it then, lol, assuming I get up early enough, lol.

I wont be there, I have core training from 9 till 6.

then again 6 till 10 tuesday...

then again 6 till 10 thursday...

and 3 tests this week...

... This week pwns me. *studies*

if were not going carting im gonna pass its a long ride for lunch

Back