• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to get plain sphere knob

98TredSVT

Veteran CEG'er
I'm looking to get a plain sphere knob with more weight to it than a stock knob, I'd prefer plain black, although I wouldn't mind if it had the shift pattern on it. I want it to work with reverse lockout, does anybody know if our shifters are simliar to STI shifters? They have a reverse lockout that looks like ours. The voodoo knob is the knob I wanted but they aren't available online anymore, so anything simliar would be awesome.

Because I want to have the Custom look of a cool shift knob. If I can get it to work with the reverse lockout... I can possibly sell a few of them.

why not just remove the reverse lock out it takes about 2 whole minutes to get it done

It take you 2 minuites to remove the reverse lockout, I guess I am quick cause it only takes me like 30 seconds,lol jk man

Seriously though, I have a roush,b&m and a solid black one and I found them all on ebay for less than $15.00 each. Keep an eye on ebay, now I am wanting a cougar one to add to the collection.

I'm looking to get a plain sphere knob with more weight to it than a stock knob, I'd prefer plain black, although I wouldn't mind if it had the shift pattern on it. I want it to work with reverse lockout, does anybody know if our shifters are simliar to STI shifters? They have a reverse lockout that looks like ours. The voodoo knob is the knob I wanted but they aren't available online anymore, so anything simliar would be awesome.

Voodoo still has a few knobs left in inventory for the Contour SVT with the reverse lockout. They are $25.00 plus shipping.
http://www.teamvoodoo.com/Voodoo/Featured.html

Back