• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going to miami in a

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
Big Rig! Boss has CDL and needs someone to ride down with him. Getting paid to go plus coverage for food, the rig has a double sleeper. Never been on any road trips, hell never been in a plane... We leave about 730am, anyone have anything the need brought back up hehe SVT bumpers...

Hey cool. When are you leaving cause I'm going there too. I'm flying down Sunday morn. so I/we (my wife and I) can hop on a cruise ship on Monday! Yippie!!!! A Vacation :D:D:D:D

sweet! trucker stops!

Should be interesting.

QUOTE=ctmystique;23794]Hey cool. When are you leaving cause I'm going there too. I'm flying down Sunday morn. so I/we (my wife and I) can hop on a cruise ship on Monday! Yippie!!!! A Vacation :D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Suppose to be gone by now... In about an hour or so I have to pick up the boss. Man I would love to go on a cruise someday but the wife won't get on a boat. have a great time!

LMAO I clicked on the link thinking I would see a teeshirt...

sounds like fun!

Hopefully, going to be alot of road. Going to bring the digi cam.

if you come across any hot latina a$$, bring me summadat!

I'll try my best hehe. We will be leaving soon. Man what a big deal to just get a freightliner. 1st one we get from one place stunk, was old, and had to hang out the passenger window to open it from the outside... Not safe for getting out. So we waited about 2hours for them to replace the missing inside handle, and after 2hours left to go to another place. To find out it was only the service center (which looked like an office) to have to go across town to rental. We get there and find we have to drive from Warwick RI to Newbedford MA to get the truck. Now it's hooked up and ready to go.

Back