• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

carfax please

69Boss302

Has mile high skills
can someone run this? I only need to know the mileage that carfax shows so I can check it against the info I have. Thanks

1FAFP55S94G200472

yeah, I know. It's a little worrying now knowing that my new 3.0 has 18,000 miles of rental abuse.

eh, at least the motor will be broken in well. Nothing like gettting a new girlfriend that's an ex-hooker.

yeah, I know. It's a little worrying now knowing that my new 3.0 has 18,000 miles of rental abuse.

eh, at least the motor will be broken in well. Nothing like gettting a new girlfriend that's an ex-hooker.
LMAO lol you know it got broke in hard so it should take any and all abuse you can dish out to it:laugh: How is the rebuild coming along on the black car??

well, the one I wrecked is still wrecked and collecting dust, pollen and the last time I was home, a few spiders calling the edges of the windshield home. Most of the parts are home. Dad and I talked about it the other day. Not sure when he'll get a chance to put the new front end on, then get it off to the frame shop. Then we can finish the rest of the body work which isn't all that much.

After the last trip home, I found a few pieces of valve cover in the motor. I'm confident that there isn't any damage to the motor. However I've been thinking of dropping a 3.0 in anyways. The ideal time would be now before the car gets put all back together.

This 3.0 is going in the 98 that has been sitting in my garage for a little over a year now. It hasn't been driven in well over a year and a half. Maybe closer to 2. The motor has been sitting since March in there.

well, the one I wrecked is still wrecked and collecting dust, pollen and the last time I was home, a few spiders calling the edges of the windshield home. Most of the parts are home. Dad and I talked about it the other day. Not sure when he'll get a chance to put the new front end on, then get it off to the frame shop. Then we can finish the rest of the body work which isn't all that much.

After the last trip home, I found a few pieces of valve cover in the motor. I'm confident that there isn't any damage to the motor. However I've been thinking of dropping a 3.0 in anyways. The ideal time would be now before the car gets put all back together.

This 3.0 is going in the 98 that has been sitting in my garage for a little over a year now. It hasn't been driven in well over a year and a half. Maybe closer to 2. The motor has been sitting since March in there.
sweet next time you get to wrking on them give us some updated pics!

By the end of the week, this one should be out. Maybe as early as Wednesday. Everything is loose and just kinda sitting there. I couldn't finish today.

DSCF1229.jpg

Back