• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to get 1 new headlight

when out on a whim and picked up ones from DR. AUTO from ebay... i've read members claiming "fittment issues." I've had none... they look just as good as stock, about 140.00 dollars shipped AND came with signal, 9006, and 9005 bulbs. They're worth what you spend. Made car look new, and fit right in.

fitment issues where with depot headlights, tyc for example don't have fitment issues ... and of course oem is well oem ...

when out on a whim and picked up ones from DR. AUTO from ebay... i've read members claiming "fittment issues." I've had none... they look just as good as stock, about 140.00 dollars shipped AND came with signal, 9006, and 9005 bulbs. They're worth what you spend. Made car look new, and fit right in.

+1

I just picked up and installed at set of these this past week, Free bulbs to boot. The Brand was eagle eyes and they where made in Taiwan. I had no fitment issues and they made an amazing difference in look.

I sell the kit for both left and right lamps for $220 plus S&H. These are brand new Ford OEM lamps with new bulbs and adjusters.
But if you need just one side, I can do that to.

I had no idea Bill was in vegas..... same here :) Team ford is 5 minutes away

Back