• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HBD Getsum

Actually not as much fun as you all think, I've given up drinking for about a month or so, the mis-spelling was just a lack of coordination. :laugh: I keep the sig 'cus I'm a pirate at heart! :laugh: Aaaargh! But thanks for all the good wishes folks, it really means alot to me right now.

Last edited:
You mean no more bottle stashed in the tool box for when there is a header install going on?

Good for you! :)

That's good Scott. :)

No, it won't go smoother. We're talking about working on a Contour, nothing goes smoothly. LOL!

I know you said no more installs. I told Ryan that he could come out here and we would install headers on his car when he's ready. We'll spare you the aggravation. ;)

Yep, it's typical Contour stuff. :laugh:

Maybe I should hang a sign outside the house...Luca's Speed Shop? :shrug:

LOL. For a while, everyone wa calling my garage "Scott's Speed Shop". Even the UPS drivers came to the door with boxes from Summit asking where Scott's Speed SHop was, since Geoff listed that as a joke when he ordered his headers and exhaust. :laugh:

LMAO! Leave it to Geoff.

At least we are on opposite sides of the State so our speed shops won't be in competition. :D

Where the heck have you been Mike? Everything going good for you now?

happy belated B-day Scottro! I really need to visit my hometown section more often so I don't get so behind on whats happening. I read the couple posts about the header installs and had a chuckle. Ahh the memories :cool:

Yeah, now that we're done, the memories seem good. I'lll bet your Dad wouldn't agree, though, LOL. How's Cali??

Thanks, Mike. How you been doin'?

Haha. He's retired so he doesn't have anything better to do :laugh: . He wasn't pissed at all about picking me up. Stuff happens when you mod cars. It was actually the smarter decision then trying to drive it home they way it was running at the time.

i been good. been single for 3 months now. wow it feels weird after 6 years. but i have been at the bar every weekend. trying to stay outa trouble. :) got a few things to buy in the spring. i am driving a turd 91 civic 4 door for now. but going to get a 07 gsxr 1000. and a 3l something weather it is cougar or svt. think i want the svt for more room. plu si got a few parts off the exs car. to put right on. i let her keep the rims and anything on the motor. but i got a couple good things back. xcept my ford racing short shifter! kinda makes me a lil mad as they are not made anymore... alwell.. so scott how have you been? i drove past your house the one day on my buddys bike with a few other bikes but i didn't see the tour, about a month ago.. i still stop on the site every now and then to look for a svt to buy.. i am keeping my eyes open!

Back