• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Took some new pics of the 'stique, wat do u think this time?

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Well i tried to take some of ur guy's advice, but i dont have anything on my computer to fix up the pics, so anyways, here they are.
Mystiquepics2062.jpg

Mystiquepics2079.jpg

Mystiquepics2078.jpg

Mystiquepics2077.jpg

Mystiquepics2074.jpg

Mystiquepics2071.jpg

Mystiquepics2070.jpg

Mystiquepics2067.jpg

Mystiquepics2080.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad at all. Thats one sweet lookin Mysti... Welcome to the Mystique world..:laugh::crazy:

Edit: Also: I want that sunroof. Mine didnt come with one.:cry:

Last edited:
yes i know the steelies need to go, and also, with the 10 second edit, it looks good, i just dont have the programs to do that.

i may be getting the 16" rims that i had on my Tempo back from my buddy, so i may put them on.

Great photos!

Cool locations and (i know you've heard this before, and i know you aren't worried about this, but im just saying...so don't take offense to it lol) but with some rims, these would be some great calendar quality photos!

You're coming along VERY nicely!

alright, well i got two offers for rims, on set is a set of E0's and the other set is the old set from my tempo... wat do u guys think, the E0's or these...

IMG_0312-1.jpg

and to be honest, i doubt w/ even rims the car pics would be even thought of as calender quality photos... i'd say just simple desktop backgrounds at the most...

Hey its looking pretty good :cool:

yeah the Tempo wheels would look pretty good I think.

Although the steelies do have a nice blackout effect on the car. :laugh:

Keep up the good work!

Back