• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

THIS IS WHY STUPID PEOPLE SCARE ME

hugoscsvt88

CEG'er
So I was down at maryvale stadium a few weeks ago driving down the aisle of the parking lot there and I see this guy about 100 ft. in front of me pull into a parking space. So I proceed to pass him when I approach where he had parked when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I
see white reverse lights coming at me. I had no time to react and he
t-boned me with his car going in reverse I guess he thought he could re-adjust himself without anybody passing behind him I guess he thought looking behind him when he was backing out was a bad idea. :mad:

So this is what 2000.00 $$ of damage looks like

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff282/hchairez1/?action=view&current=ATT00001.jpg

That sucks! On a positive note, at least none of the irreplaceable SVT parts were damaged (front bumper cover, side skirts...)

Yeah well his insurance company is paying 100% percent and my check is on the way as we speak but it still pisses me off to see my csvt like this ! :nonono:

Maybe 2 g's. The paint might cost the most. But like it was said, go to a junk yard and yank a door. Is all the doors the same, like CSVT vs. Non? Then go to MaaCO and have them shoot some paint on it and you got a cheap fix.

I think I will be taking my car to auto body world off of the 51 and bell I have heard a few good things about and since its not my money I dont care how much it costs haha :crazy:

Back