• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour SVT Pace Cars (build #'s 7,8,10)

If you're stang is so great then why are you still on a Contour forum? Sure isn't from the mutual friendship.

If you're stang is so great then why are you still on a Contour forum? Sure isn't from the mutual friendship.
funny-7.gif

I'm pretty sure most would agree that a Mystic Cobra> 3L Contour.

The market tends to agree with me as well.

Some may agree that a purple cobra is better than a 3 liter contour.

Few less would agree that a purple cobra is better than a turbo 3 liter contour...

Either way, I think we can all agree: * > Tourige

Last edited:
Do you think it bothers me that you call it a "purple" Cobra... my paint is nicer than yours in every way. My paint is better looking, rarer, and more unique than your paint. Seriously, calling it purple and acting like it's a burn is a joke. The paint is one of the best things about the car. At least i can use it as a selling point when i want to sell the car. What are you going to use "My car has a different engine and isnt turbo charged"

I get more compliments in my car then i ever did driving around in the Contour, more people want to talk about the paint, and i havent heard one bad thing about it.

And if you think "Some" may agree that a Cobra is a better car than a 3L contour, then you clearly don't know much about car enthusiasts.

And the reason i'm here, is that i like this board, i like seeing whats new with the contour and with people. I'm just sick of morons calling me out all the time about anything and everything. Everytime i post anything, Pud, or Alex, or whoever, always has to say something.

I get more compliments in my car then i ever did driving around in the Contour, more people want to talk about the paint, and i havent heard one bad thing about it

maybe you were in the wrong contour

Do you think it bothers me that you call it a "purple" Cobra...

It does, or you wouldnt cry everytime anyone says it.
my paint is nicer than yours in every way.
I don't think you've ever seen my paint in person to testify on its quality, I'd be willing to bet its cleaner than yours.

My paint is better looking,
Subjective.
rarer, and more unique than your paint.
I can give you that

Seriously, calling it purple and acting like it's a burn is a joke.
We just do that because its against the rules to directly insult you.

The paint is one of the best things about the car.
I thought it was because you can go really fast in a straight line.

At least i can use it as a selling point when i want to sell the car. What are you going to use "My car has a different engine and isnt turbo charged"
Well no... I dont plan to sell it, I've already put a decent amount of money into it. However IF I decide to sell it, ill be sure to mention that it IS turbocharged.

I get more compliments in my car then i ever did driving around in the Contour, more people want to talk about the paint,
Canadian opinion.... Erroneous! :)laugh:)

and i havent heard one bad thing about it.
Except on CEG

And if you think "Some" may agree that a Cobra is a better car than a 3L contour, then you clearly don't know much about car enthusiasts.
Nor do you. Everyone has their preferences. There are a lot of people who do not like mustangs. There are even people who think making big power out of a smaller motor is more fun then jumping ship to a bigger motor.

And the reason i'm here, is that i like this board, i like seeing whats new with the contour and with people.
Awesome, So do I

I'm just sick of morons calling me out all the time about anything and everything. Everytime i post anything, Pud, or Alex, or whoever, always has to say something.
Maybe once your posts are 95% positive instead of 95% negative people will stop calling you a cumdumpster. All your threads are dogging on people that enjoy their contour, or are trying to make big power in the contour.

If you're gonna be Debbie Downer then GTFO

I think that should have been kept to a PM ^^:shrug: I don't particularly like Tourige either, but this is just thread cluttering now :help:

Back on topic - So What production # goes with each color? And about how many miles where on each? and who the crap owns these and how did you find them!?

Everyone get this thread back on track or it will be locked

take the arguments to pm's or warnings/infractions will be given

thank you

Back on topic - So What production # goes with each color? And about how many miles where on each? and who the crap owns these and how did you find them!?

Brown/Orange is # 7, Purple is # 10, and Teal is #8. They want to keep that info on the DL so they don't get flooded with info requests. I have no idea what the mileage is at this point but I imagine they all must be under 10,000, maybe even under 5,000 since it was all track duty.

Back