• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Can the SVT beat him?

haha.. glad to hear that.. I don't mind anyone "knowing too much". I can't change who I am..

I mean.. face it.. the AVERAGE size is called that for a reason.. the MAJORITY of the people fall in that category. Why should I have to pretend to fall in the top 5% of people? I don't, so why lie???

and, being average size is a whole lot more likely than beating the DSM anyway..
:)

Ray, your too old to be shaving your junk. Aren't you like a grandpa now or something?

You know you love the old man comments. :D

MOTH#$@^T

FFHNI AF$#FJ LEWAMFC$UT$#@TKFLRMD$#%$#%^$#^#^ N^$!@#@!#$%13214563q6

PS.. hahahaha

MOTH#$@^T

FFHNI AF$#FJ LEWAMFC$UT$#@TKFLRMD$#%$#%^$#^#^ N^$!@#@!#$%13214563q6

PS.. hahahaha

My wife's grandpa is named Ray, and so we call him Grandpa Ray. For some reason, I honestly think of you when I call his name. :)

If I ever posted my picture on here, you'd laugh until you peed your pants.. I'm the most baby-faced guy you'll ever see in your life..

I'm damn near 30 (well.. 27) and look all of 16 or 17 LOL

POST PLEASE. :) You know you have to now. I do always get a crack up when I see read those threads where we all post pictures of ourselves with our wives/girlfriends, etc... You start to feel like you know someone after talking to them through CEG for years and selling parts back and forth, then when you meet them or see the pics they are NOTHING like what you pictured! It is actually kinda disappointing for some reason!?!?! :shrug: :)

meh.. I won't disappoint you, then.. We're doing so well right now!

lol

Race him off the line. Get ahead by like 2 feet and slam the brakes and say you won. Thats what they do here in Charlottesville. ....or you could deflate his tires. Those are the only two chances you have.

Race him off the line. Get ahead by like 2 feet and slam the brakes and say you won. Thats what they do here in Charlottesville. ....or you could deflate his tires. Those are the only two chances you have.

around here there are some very sketchy guys running fully built talons. i have heard they have loosed the lug nuts on other peoples cars they are about to race and one of coarse has the rear wheels fall off. these are rumors but i do know them pretty well and would not put it past them with the kind of money they are pulling.

Last edited:
wait, so ray has a 12 second penis? i'm lost.

so we're all under the same general consensus that a slightly modded dsm will beat a stock svt. in which case, this guys friends dsm will beat his svt... :shrug: im not even sure why im posting.

I own a 97 Spyder for my 'toy' and a 99 CSVT for my daily driver. I've owned 3 DSM's. The DSM in the OP will beat any mildly modded CSVT assuming it's tuned and running as it should. I've never seen a car that can make power as easily or cheaply as a DSM. My buddy had a 91 Talon AWD. He had an S-AFC (fuel control), a re-wired fuel pump (ensures it gets ~14 volts, car won't run lean up top), a K&N with a cut air can, and a home made boost controller. With those mods and some 110 octane gas we dropped the exhaust after the turbo, so he ran no exhaust. With those things done, less then $300 total in mods, he ran 12.7's @ 108 all day long. That was just with the stock 14b turbo.

A turbo DSM isn't your average rice-boy Honda. The 4G63 is made to make horsepower, it's not an economy car/engine. When I had a 20g on my Spyder, running that @ 20psi with my HKS cams and sheet metal intake, the car would pull like a frieght train past 8000 rpm. The only engine modification I had was ARP head studs.

Old as dirt...but still...

Old as dirt...but still...

crankwalk2.jpg

Back