• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Few Pic's

Aaron88

Hard-core CEG'er
It's raining here so I figured I post a few pics. :cool: Enjoy!

2006-07-08_23.jpg

Before pre-98 sails

AaronsRide.jpg

2006-05-13_28.jpg

Tour-Spoiler2.jpg

Before debadging and pre-98 a.base

2006-06-30_12.jpg

2006-08-16_6.jpg

2006-08-16_10.jpg

2006-08-16_1.jpg

2006-07-30_3.jpg

You've got one clean 'tour! I am very impressed with how well you take care of your ride.
I like how you have the plastic floor mats over the original ones. Hahaha, I do that also. ;)
Very nice Aaron! :cool:

You've got one clean 'tour! I am very impressed with how well you take care of your ride.
I like how you have the plastic floor mats over the original ones. Hahaha, I do that also. ;)
Very nice Aaron! :cool:

Hey , you never told ME how much you like MY clear mats over MY carpet mats :cry: !! LOL :D !!

Car looks good , Aaron ... wouldn't expect anything less :cool: .

Thanks for the compliments! I have been working to bring it back from the way I got it last summer. It's a driver, but I try my best to keep it looking good. :)

I'll probaby be looking into exhaust and mesh mods this spring.

It our job to create hoopla in your posts. ;)
Doing the "hoopty" dance. :D

How's everything Aaron? Do anything new in the last few weeks to your car?
I have your part for the next mod in the car already so I don't forget it. :)
See ya next Sunday.

Just some interior cleaning. That's about it. :)

I fueled up today, 2.09 per gal. I had 300 miles on the tripodometer with a 1/4 tank left, sweet.

Yea, I know $2.09 how sad is that! Oh well. :(

I'll have to see about the spoiler. I will probably just keep it black for now, I think that it sets my car apart from the rest. :)

Whoa i completely read that wrong. While it is high i thought it said you got 2.09 mpg. I thought it was a typo. My bad. Its been a long week and its only Monday.

Back