• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Food

Spring Zing Food

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry no pepper steak. This is also a tad cheaper. Trying to keep the cost down since it seems to be a big factor.

From a list of like 10 options Viggenpower, SlvrSVT00 and I came up with the best 6 between the 3 of us over email and inperson.

I was just gonna pick Swedish meatballs and Lasagna and then you clowns could just deal with it.

The most voted for 2 will be what is served at SZ08

judging by that reaction, i would say we have more proof that steeda is lacking in the junk department.....

uhmmm NO :eek:

Not sure how you came to that conclusion when I was referencing Barge+ Zoom Zoom + the penne+ white cream :shrug:

judging by that reaction, i would say we have more proof that steeda is lacking in the junk department.....

Highly doubtable.

When your roommate ask's if you can have your girlfriend not be soo loud I don't think you're lacking much:cool:

Last edited:
Highly doubtable.

When your roommate ask's if you can have your girlfriend not be soo loud I don't think you're lacking much:cool:

did she have any alcohol in her? because her SPL goes up geometrically with every drink she has.

besides, bill was probably getting sick of hearing her laughing. :)

oh, and trapps.... BLOW ME! :laugh:

did she have any alcohol in her? because her SPL goes up geometrically with every drink she has.

besides, bill was probably getting sick of hearing her laughing. :)

oh, and trapps.... BLOW ME! :laugh:

LOL SPL, that's good. And no, no alcohol, geometrically? or exponentially? :laugh: And I swear I was quiet!!

You guys are ruining everyone's SZ Food appetite with all this disgusting talk of doing Steeda.
So don't wonder why the votes end up being low for Swedish Meatballs...

Back