• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe we'll even wash it. Golden Nozzle FTW!

ooo good idea. Jiffy Lube gave me a free car wash for Golden Nozzle as a result of me choosing them to do my inspection :). unfortunately they wont let me ride in the car while it gets washed...man, they take the fun out of everything these days.

Note to self: don't bring car to car wash attached to gas station. I did it on my lunch break and my car is still filthy. Dedicated car washes only from now on!

Note to self: don't bring car to car wash attached to gas station. I did it on my lunch break and my car is still filthy. Dedicated car washes only from now on!

Chris, do you run through the full length cloth tunnel washes?

When I need a way to cheat on washing, I whip through a laserwash -- no toucho the caro. :cool:

Chris, do you run through the full length cloth tunnel washes?

When I need a way to cheat on washing, I whip through a laserwash -- no toucho the caro. :cool:

no sir! Touch less only! I'm just saying that a carwash attached to a gas station is much crappier than a full fledged car wash place. I should have known better.

Man, that was a great meet. Myself and my brother had a lot of fun and it was great to meet all of you and actually see a bunch of you guys again.
I would like to thank Kim for setting this up for us, it was a great meet and there was a huge turnout.

Hopefully, we can have another one soon.:cool:

oh, and Elky, don't worry, I'll beat you one day!!... one day...:laugh:

Dan, since BeachBum couldn't make it today, he mentioned wanting to do a Manchester get together sometime after the holidays, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Good to see you all again. I said to a couple people today - we've known each other 6-7 years and this is the first time we've gone bowling together? lol We should have done this a long time ago.
It was a great day.

Dan, sorry for the backward directions at that Shell station. I guess I misunderstood which way Elky was going to go. lol
I hope you didn't bottom out on that crappy hill.

Here are my pics. Nothing too exciting. I tried to get people's scores at the end of each of their games, but I missed lane 8's last game scores because I was at the cash register.
I forgot to get the score sheets printed too. :eek: sorry

Oh and the refresh rate on those screens was bad, so some of the pics didn't come out very good. :(
oh well

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/klafortune/Bowling/

top score of the night appears to be Cobra's 163. Correct me if I'm wrong.
-ASSHOLE!- :D

Last edited:
oh well then you're the asshole!
:laugh:
congrats.

Jess said the winner gets oral.
nanner.gif

w0000tness. Good stuff, guys! It was good to put the faces to the names on here. :cool:

Hopefully we can do something this big again soon, but maybe next time have the cars more involved, seeing as this is an enthusiasts group for cars ;)

Too cold for standing outside looking at the cars!

This meet was wicked fun. Good to see everyone again, and finally get to know some others as well. :) Great restaurant too. Next time I'm not filling up on peanuts and bread!

Zorrex/Dan - the bruise on my leg is under the kneecap, not related to that muscle. I think it might be from when I fell :grin: ... I can't use stairs, which I discovered when I just got into my apartment. :blackeye:

I have tons of bowling pics on the camera. Will upload tomorrow or so.

sorry everyone, i obviously missed this one...with the contour out of commission at the moment and the gf took the gli to go out i was left with the work truck, haha, and it sucks fuel hard...looks like i woulda had a good time :(

Hey Kim, you think you could have gotten those pics any blurrier at the resturant? Did you take those after liquid refreshment?

Dan, sorry for the backward directions at that Shell station. I guess I misunderstood which way Elky was going to go. lol
I hope you didn't bottom out on that crappy hill.

Its cool, no problem. I did bottom out coming out of the shell station though.:nonono:

Well, if you wondering, Elky took us on a little adventure, there was no way in hell I was going to go up that POS dirt road, I def would have destroyed the car on that one, thats why I decided to back up, Sorry Mike, you were probably like "WTF!" and then had to turn around that gigantic monster in the street.

Zorrex/Dan - the bruise on my leg is under the kneecap, not related to that muscle. I think it might be from when I fell :grin: ... I can't use stairs, which I discovered when I just got into my apartment. :blackeye:

:laugh: :laugh: That was a good time. You were definitely a good entertainer Matt and hey, you did win the first game. I think you may have invented a new technique.:crazy:

Back