• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im still an almost definetly, although theres a very slight chance my brother will need help moving in rhode island.
if im needed i'll have to help him out but its looking like he should have it covered *crosses fingers*

I'm going to have to put myself down as a maybe as of this time. Work is sending me to Florida for a few days and its looking like it will be over the weekend ...

I'm going to have to put myself down as a maybe as of this time. Work is sending me to Florida for a few days and its looking like it will be over the weekend ...

Awwwwww. Just quit. CEG is WAY more important :ponder: :laugh:. Sucks man, maybe next time!

Man, that really sucks. Although if you want I'll go to FL in your place.

Mmmmm. Florida :D

If you go up 291 towards aircougar place keep going past the entrance to the pike and there is a McDs about 1/4 mile up. I figure Snipey and Bloodytomflint can both find it too.

If you go up 291 towards aircougar place keep going past the entrance to the pike and there is a McDs about 1/4 mile up. I figure Snipey and Bloodytomflint can both find it too.

Ohhh OK. I know where you're talking about now. What time do you think we should meet there? I may want to grab some Chicken Selects ;)

Well it is about an hour away so we should meet at the McD's around 11:30 or so. If you want some Selects thats OK with me.

So who's going to meet up there?

I would but I am not leaving for Florida tomorrow and will more then likely be there through the weekend ...I'm :cry: and :cool: at the moment

Back