• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tires.com hell of a deal until 10-20-07

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Any 4 rims or any 4 tires $100 off price even if they are on sale and they always have free shipping! If you are looking to get a set of wheels and tires, now is the time! I hope someone can use this - I just bought my dad new rims for his truck for $200! Go look now! Hurry!

Link? Or is this really through Discount Tire?

Edit: It is through Discount tire. It says it is a Michigan, Ohio, promotion only though. :shrug:

Last edited:
I just ordered 4 Conti Extreme Contacts to my door for $270! And Im in IL so its not just those states. Great deal here!

Thanks

Another person that likes their Conti-Extremes. :cool:
They were great in the rain, on dry pavement and in the snow. I'd buy them again.

damn it, why couldnt this deal come along in like a month? I need new tires so badly on the ST200's and I could get some Falken tires for $220 SHIPPED.

ARG!

damn it, why couldnt this deal come along in like a month? I need new tires so badly on the ST200's and I could get some Falken tires for $220 SHIPPED.

ARG!

I'm finding out that they don't ship! :mad: You have to go to Discount Tire and have them installed at $12.99 each. I called about some Generals and the were like $105.00 a piece. After installation without Road Hazard it was still like $460. I can get the same tires from Tirerack for $72.00 a piece and have them shipped for $30.00. It'll cost me about $20 to have them mounted.

Thanks for the info! I've been needing tires, but have been putting them off. I just called the nearby Discount Tire and they said they can offer the same deal.

Just ordered four Falken Azenis ST115 205/55/R16 tires. Got free replacement certificates, valve stems, and shipping to Missouri all for $258. Thank you very much for posting this.

Jack

umm wtf they used to have a ton of tires for the svt! now i only see 3! i was going to get my new tires from them.

EDIT: nvm figured it out.

Last edited:
for IL or my area its till the 27th.

ok here is my dilemma. i have 4 E1's that i have been refinishing. 2 are ready to go. the other two i need to still work on. i wonder if they would sell me the tires with installation that way i could get the $100 off. then when my wheels are ready then bring them in.

Back