• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

15in wheels on SVT???

snowa.jpg

I use the 15" focus wheels that BAT sells or at least use to sell as my winter wheels. Looking back on it, if I was going to dish out the cash for new wheels I should of put the $$$ towards some nice 17" summer wheels and used the stock E1s for winter use. :bah:

FS Blizzaks

FS Blizzaks

I bought 17" revo's for this upcoming winter. so i need to sell my last set. i have 4 pretty much brand new as of last winter, Blizzak WS-50's that where only on last season (DEC-APRIL). still have warranty papers. 195/60/15 Mounted on my 6-spoke OEM Mystique LS rims which i would also be willing to sell. I'm located in Spring Lake, MI, and would be able to meet interested (serious) buyers within a reasonable distance. you pay for shipping or we come up with a compromise. Make me an offer. Thanks

I run 8 spoke SE wheels on my SVT for the winter. Just brought them to the powdercoat shop to get done in black since they were starting to turn brown from being old and crappy.

I was just about to ask the same question. I have a good set of 15" snowtires. Can I install these on my 96 Countour. Stock tires are 195/65/R14. Would a dealer be the best place to find rims??? I'm in NL, Canada.

Great site, very helpful.

I run 8 spoke SE wheels on my SVT for the winter. Just brought them to the powdercoat shop to get done in black since they were starting to turn brown from being old and crappy.

How much did those run you? My car is too low to get aligned by Firestone and I need bigger wheels/tires to get it up on the ramp

Also...what is that white stuff that is in that photo? Is it really sandy up there or ???

Back