• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fog Lights

contourhelp

New CEG'er
Does anybody know what kind of fog lights I can get for a 1996 Ford Contour GL and where to get them. I also need to know how to install them. Any help would be greatly appreciated

pro burners from wall mart... those fit perfect... just have to flip the mounting brackets over

YUP!

I used them in my pre98

100_0125.jpg

they fit flush with the holes for the fog lights I even ghetto rigged the brackets with washers, never moved always worked :)

they fit flush with the holes for the fog lights I even ghetto rigged the brackets with washers, never moved always worked :)

That's good cause I absolutely HATE it when people put fog/driving lights mounted to the plastic bumper... that crap vibrates like hell and annoys the crap outta people in front of you!

That's good cause I absolutely HATE it when people put fog/driving lights mounted to the plastic bumper... that crap vibrates like hell and annoys the crap outta people in front of you!

tested that, no vibrations :cool:

like I said they fit snuggly, I could literally push on the fog lights and they wouldn't budge.

yea if you really wanted too you could just zip tie the brackets to the inside of the bumper if your too lazy to drill or find a nut and bolt that works...i think i may know someone that did that:crazy: BTW it was me :laugh: thats how snug they really fit...

Back