• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Not fair.

ilive4sports

Hard-core CEG'er
Some of you know that my dad has a 2000 Mustang GT. Well he just got new wheels for it and well its just not fair. How the hell am i supposed to have my car look good when its parked next to his? The wheels are 18" x 10"s in the back and 18" x 9"s up front. 295's on the rear too. Here are some pics:
S4200214.jpg

S4200217.jpg

S4200221-1.jpg

S4200219.jpg

And to keep it somewhat contour related heres a pic of my car:
S4200001.jpg

agreed... but its SCREAMING for a drop :dizzy:

Oh trust me when i saw it i said that it needed to be lowered. It will be. I'll make sure of it. When? I dont know. Maybe before Carlisle, well hopefully before then. My car will be lowered too eventually. But when your 16 and working part time money isnt exactly always available.

:drool:
Tell your dad that I said he needs to buy you something for your car now. ;)

Now you need 19's to counter his 18's :laugh:

I work too much for stuff for my car. Full time school and 30-40 hours a week at 17 :nonono:

:drool:
Tell your dad that I said he needs to buy you something for your car now. ;)

Will do Phil. Im trying for the exhaust and if that doesnt work then i will try the lowering kit and if that doesnt work i will try for the sound system and if that doesnt work i will find something else.

Will do Phil. Im trying for the exhaust and if that doesnt work then i will try the lowering kit and if that doesnt work i will try for the sound system and if that doesnt work i will find something else.

You think big, I like that. :cool: Lowering kit and exhaust first and then ask for the sound system. Let me know how you make out.

Some of you know that my dad has a 2000 Mustang GT. Well he just got new wheels for it and well its just not fair. How the hell am i supposed to have my car look good when its parked next to his?
Get a job. A real one like he has.

Seriously though for a 16 y/o you have a REALLY beautiful car.

Back