• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tribute to #1173

I didn't mean to sound negative in my first post. No doubt, your car is sick and the vid was a cool tribute to your car. I liked the little drift, if you could call it that haha, in the autocross clip..

I think it would be cool if everyone who has made tribute videos like this could have a stickie or something to post them in. It might give everyone a better idea of each others rides and how we all use them. Just a suggestion...

Very nice Todd!

I have both of your cars (the black one that you parted out and the SVT) in my screen saver photos.

:drool:

Why dont you just post the pics and let us scroll through them?

Umm I'm gonna bet a 2 min. vid is faster than a **** ton of pics. And a lot more fun to look at. Haven't you sold your car yet so you can be a d-nozzle on another board?

Nope, contour is staying for now.
I'm sorry, but its not my fault the movie... slideshow... whatever it was sucked. :shrug: Don't like different / negative opinions then dont post on a public board, simple as that. Continue on crying and doing what you do.

Nope, contour is staying for now.
I'm sorry, but its not my fault the movie... slideshow... whatever it was sucked. :shrug: Don't like different / negative opinions then dont post on a public board, simple as that. Continue on crying and doing what you do.

This coming from you..............

Back