• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BAN judge, Mx, todras, elky

Cause I am defending all of the CEG members but the EGL

Ya I'm sure thats what the rest of CEG wants. Some goober sticking up for them.

My mom the butt of all jokes? LOL My mom knows about the jokes and laughs them off. Maybe you should get a life. A moderator? Im The ****ing STEEDA first and fore most.

Let me know when you have done anything on CEG? Thought soo.

Ya I'm sure thats what the rest of CEG wants. Some goober sticking up for them.

My mom the butt of all jokes? LOL My mom knows about the jokes and laughs them off. Maybe you should get a life. A moderator? Im The ****ing STEEDA first and fore most.

Let me know when you have done anything on CEG? Thought soo.

I dont care if you are "the steeda" or the DB dosent matter to me, I cannot respect someone I have never met in person, sorry dude. I have done plenty on CEG by the way!

I dont care if you are "the steeda" or the DB dosent matter to me, I cannot respect someone I have never met in person, sorry dude. I have done plenty on CEG by the way!

Still waiting for what you have done other than try to pick fight with some of the highest standing members of CEG. But hey whatever floats your boat. I'm not the one who has to live your amazing life:rolleyes:

Yup I do have an amazing life. I have 3 amazing kids, a amazing wife, a amazing job, and a csvt, whats not to love. I help CEG as much as I can and cant do anything other than that, so if you are looking for me to blow my top on you, aint gonna happen. I am who I am and thats that.

And for highest standing members, who would that be????? YOU cause you are a moderator,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Ya you like that amazing word. probably not what i would call it but hey again. I don't have to live that life thanks.

your stuck on this moderator thing. Trust me you want the moderator title there. Its the only thing keeping me from ripping you apart soo much you wanna kill yourself.

Ya you like that amazing word. probably not what i would call it but hey again. I don't have to live that life thanks.

your stuck on this moderator thing. Trust me you want the moderator title there. Its the only thing keeping me from ripping you apart soo much you wanna kill yourself.
STEEDA HAS SPOKEN!!!!:laugh:

jeez i went out tonight and missed all the excitement. this is the most steeda posts ive seen in a while

IM THE ***** STEEDA good stuff almost pissed my pants

Last edited:
party0052.gif

This should get interesting.

hahahahahahahaa steeda is the one upper!!!!!

Last edited:
Back