• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got the exhaust done on the Focus.Fully custom.

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well i know what most will say about this setup but oh well..It sounds good..Not ricey at all..Its a 2.5" all the way back to a fart can..I think i will install a resonator to tone it down some..Sorry i can not get any sound clips really, I can get some with a my cell phone but they sound like crap..I'll see what i can do..Take a looky..

exhaust.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

If thats the OBX than it does sound great, and gives good performance gains! Looks good man.
No its not the OBX but very similar..I saved about 75bucks or so by going this route..I noticed off the line it has some lag but over all its good i like it..i think a resonator is in mind soon..

Needs more "up and tuck." ;)
Couldnt go up much more..not with the 2.5" pipe..

Ok cool, pacesetter makes a race header for your car too, and that along with the exhaust and intake made a huge difference in my buddies car.

Needs more 2.25 inch piping.

3 liter still has headroom with 2.5" piping

Any reason you went with a 2.5" exhaust on a 4cyl?
Why not? its not too big for a 2.0L now 3" would be too big unless its FI. i had a 2.5" exhaust on my zetec (before the turbo) and with just the exhaust with stock manifold and cat and an intake i gained over 12HP at the wheels. and i spent no more than $100 on all of it :p

Back