• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my dads csvt and 05 SI photoshoot

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
my dads csvt 98 with - 265,348MI -
buddies 05 SI civic.
did a lil photoshoot. got perfect lighting too. no HD sorry.

svtcontour102.jpg

svtcontour128.jpg

svtcontour144.jpg

svtcontour096.jpg

svtcontour102-1.jpg

svtcontour103.jpg

svtcontour143.jpg

svtcontour134.jpg

svtcontour108.jpg

how are those shifters on that style civic, I heard they were really cool on the 1-2 and 3-4 because gravity helps you shift faster since how they are mounted on the dash

how are those shifters on that style civic, I heard they were really cool on the 1-2 and 3-4 because gravity helps you shift faster since how they are mounted on the dash

its different. i've driven it before and its odd. im used to a csvt(floor mounted shifter) and the indash shifter is different. i like it then i dont. i like to rest my hand on the shifter when i drive. with a indash shifter its a lil awkard keeping your arm reached out. i like it though. different.

You need to take the time to touch up the bumper on the Si...or avoid posting those pics all together. Now that I've seen it, I'm thinking damaged goods.

I do like some of the angles you have chosen for the shots. I little more orange from the sunset and they would have been perfect.

EP3 FTW! I've got an '02 Si. The shifter is great, it's right by the steering wheel and feels completly natural despite the way it looks. It also makes for a lot more room in the center consol. Another good thing is that you're not prone to rest your hand on it which we all know is bad.

Back