• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The new Palumbo-mobile is ...

Thank you. :)
You know I feel the same way, I had offered you my SVT until you picked up the FSVT.

Can't wait to try out that Volvo. :D

Nice pickup Buddy and a natrual progession to the CSVT, but are you going to be adding an RS body kit to it:confused: I really like how that makes the FSVT look:drool: :drool: :drool:

Christine - you know I appreciated the offer :eek: .

Brian - you get to drive my baby (#2137) any time you want . You're a lucky foo !

Roger - No plans for any body kits for the FSVT . It's gonna stay bone-stock , as it's the wife's daily driver , and will see use in any weather/situation .

Scott - Burnouts at Carlisle - never thought of that ! I'll be replacing tires soon , maybe I'll keep the take-offs for just that event :idea: .

Brian - you get to drive my baby (#2137) any time you want . You're a lucky foo !

I know :laugh: and I enjoy every single minute :cool:

but its been tucked under the car cover for the last week because of the iffy weather. going to the fall meet this weekend that into storage for the winter.

I may have another set of tires downstairs that you could "waste" in the burnout competition.

Can you see MJ while you are doing a burnout with her new ride...:shocked: :eek: :mad:

I may have another set of tires downstairs that you could "waste" in the burnout competition.

Can you see MJ while you are doing a burnout with her new ride...:shocked: :eek: :mad:

No , I wouldn't be able to SEE her - I'd be in a car filled with SMOKE :crazy: !! Besides , I bought it , it's in MY name ;) . I did buy it for her though ... therein lies my dilemma :help: .

That's true, you wouldn't be able to see her until the smoke cleared. But when it does, look out. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am so glad my fiance (for the next week) knows me so well.:laugh:

That's right, you're getting married soon. Congratulations!! I wish you both the best.

Do it Allen!

That's right, you're getting married soon. Congratulations!! I wish you both the best.

Do it Allen!
Thanks.....just want the honeymoon to come. My first full week off since I have been working full time (10 years).:blackeye: :laugh:

Back