• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Buffalo/WNY folks-Check in

XT_

CEG'er
How is everyone? I havent seen you guys in a while. We should get together before the snow flies...

Not from WNY, but I'm going to say hi anyway. :)
How have you been?

whats up man. i'll be headed back in a couple weeks. maybe me and billdo can finally meet you.

Shawn and Billdo together.... be ready XT, you will have fun. :D

Not from WNY, but I'm going to say hi anyway. :)
How have you been?

Hey you :)

Been pretty good. Working my Butt off.. Haven't had a lot of time to post, mostly just lurking with a quick post here and there.... Now that fall is here and winter approaching, maybe I can catch my breath :D

How have you been? It Would be nice to meet you one of these days...

BTW, Hello to you to Buddy P!

And... I would like to get together with you Black 98.. finally...

I still have my lil' 'Tour. Looking for a used Focus to add to the fleet. Something cheap, and around the 00 to 02 year range. I am still looking for a "Toy" Since I totalled my last one.. :( I've been looking at some Shelby and Boss Shinoda 'Stangs...

Gotta run for now, Got a big ol' Thunderstorm coming for us any minute.. :eek:

Last edited:
My car isnt show quality anymore - just a car to drive and keep running. But I'll go to any meets coming up in the near future.

The Contour isnt seeing SZ08. Something better is on the way, without a doubt.

My car isnt show quality anymore - just a car to drive and keep running. But I'll go to any meets coming up in the near future.

The Contour isnt seeing SZ08. Something better is on the way, without a doubt.

I've got a nice 95 contour for sale... :p

But, that's not better than what you've got....

Believe me times have changed.

My car runs well and mechanically is a baby at just over 70k, but it's showing through now. The only goal I have is to maintain it til it dies.

Then I make a nice coffee table with the block :)

Hey you :)

Been pretty good. Working my Butt off.. Haven't had a lot of time to post, mostly just lurking with a quick post here and there.... Now that fall is here and winter approaching, maybe I can catch my breath :D

How have you been? It Would be nice to meet you one of these days...

Glad you're doing good. :)

I've been OK, pretty busy though the last few months.

Shelby and Boss stangs? :cool: I'll be up so I can go for a ride. :laugh:

Take it easy!

There is a $500 Dollar 95' Contour on Buffalo-Craigslist . The car is located in Eden. Anybody out that way? Might make a good winter/Daily.

Well, let me know If you guys are getting together.. I'd probally get enough time to come down for a PA meet...

BTW, I want to put some fogs on my 'Tour. I found some cheap 4 inch linghts that seem like they would fit in the factory holes. They are circular.

You guys got any ideas what would fit the factory holes, but is aftermarket and comes with it's own switches and wiring kit?

i'll be going to the junkyard on friday. billdo is usually sitting on his ass doing nothing and is always willing to chill. if you wanna come, we can get some fogs real cheap. wire them up to the headlight switch. iirc your car doesnt have the right multifunction switch. we can grab one of those too

i'll be going to the junkyard on friday. billdo is usually sitting on his ass doing nothing and is always willing to chill. if you wanna come, we can get some fogs real cheap. wire them up to the headlight switch. iirc your car doesnt have the right multifunction switch. we can grab one of those too

I wish I could, but I work 50 hours a week +..... The real world sucks :p

Back