• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Buffalo/WNY People Hit by the storm

XT_

CEG'er
Hope everyone is allright! Trees's are down. power lines in the street, no power, no gas, no nothing! Tonawanda got hit the worst. I'm sitting here at work typing this right now.

Report in when you guy's can!

hey man, i just hooked up the computer to the generator. looks like i wont have power till sunday. why do i live in tonawanda again?? lol

you got lucky!

I had a small tree split and fall on my car. Luckily, it split and hit the ground first, then fell on my car. I only have 1 small dent which i can probally pop out.

nope, none whatsoever. thank god i moved my car when i did. almost got crushed by the tree in my front yard

you got lucky!
Yeah, very lucky!

XT said:
I had a small tree split and fall on my car. Luckily, it split and hit the ground first, then fell on my car. I only have 1 small dent which i can probally pop out.

:( I hope it pops right out for you.

I'm not ready for winter yet. Me, I like one good snow fall and then it can get warm again.

I'm glad you both didn't have any major damage to your homes/cars.

Yeah, very lucky!

:( I hope it pops right out for you.

I'm not ready for winter yet. Me, I like one good snow fall and then it can get warm again.

I'm glad you both didn't have any major damage to your homes/cars.

Thanks! :)

28 years is enough of this crap...

We got very lucky. Every tree in our backyard came down. The closest one to the house split and half. Luckily the half the went down was the away from the house.

Their is a hedge behind the contours parking spot. Parts of the hedge came down. Didn't look like it contacted the trunk, but I found a few scratches in the trunk. Didn't go down to the metal. I'm lucky to have touch up paint.

BTW, I'm in Hamburg.

Friday we got about 3" of the real wet heavy crap in Potsdam. It rained the majority of the day before, so it made things pretty nasty. The trees here were definately feeling it. Nothing like you Buffalo guys got though, man. That crap is about as bad as a good ice storm.

We got very lucky. Every tree in our backyard came down. The closest one to the house split and half. Luckily the half the went down was the away from the house.

Their is a hedge behind the contours parking spot. Parts of the hedge came down. Didn't look like it contacted the trunk, but I found a few scratches in the trunk. Didn't go down to the metal. I'm lucky to have touch up paint.

BTW, I'm in Hamburg.

Yeah, I work in hamburg/blasdell. We got hit hard too, trees down everywhere.

BTW, I'm in Hamburg.

:(
You're right, you were very lucky that the tree didn't damage the house or do any serious damage to the car.
Hope you get the scratches touched up and the car looking good again.

Back