• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall meets pics/thank you

BrApple

No Life But CEG
first thanks to everyone that could make the meet, good to see everyone again and I hope that all had a good time

here are my pics

and here are a selected few

DSC03015.JPG

DSC03022.JPG

DSC03025.JPG

DSC03028.JPG

DSC03036.JPG

DSC03039.JPG

DSC03062.JPG

DSC03066.JPG

DSC03069.JPG

group3.jpg

http://www.engr.uconn.edu/~briana/fallmeet06/DSC03036.JPGhttp://www.engr.uconn.edu/~briana/fallmeet06/DSC03025.JPG

oo.. i thought i was the first one home.. i guess im not a the tool.. lol (see the sticky fourm)

like i said, i dont have any idea how to post pics.. no loss.. i have a few good pics.. does anyone else have the pic of harrooooney in his chinchiulla vest?

im ashamed I couldnt make it :(
seriously all day today I felt like crap! I totally didnt feel like detailing or anything only because it had been that long since id seen anyone. Ughh oh well, i hope there will be another meet or a gathering at someones place. Ahh well :(

Tony the HID's are looking niiice! I hooked you up huh, are u experiencing color-shift? like u feel ur bulbs are getting bluer? its about that time that they should, plus the cold weather makes the bulbs take longer to warm up :cool:

keep the pics comming!!!!

ok that pic looks fine now...

gooner...dont forget about the halloween party at my place this saturday.

We had a good time.
Thanks Brian for organizing.

We got home at around 9:30-9:45ish. Pretty exhausted from all the driving.
We decided to be slackers Monday morning and play hooky from work.
Lots of crap went down yesterday too.

A shooting in Manchester, with cops EVERYWHERE. We went out for breakfast and all the waitstaff were talking about it. Then we took some weird roads to get back home, and we saw all the police barricades.

Also, there was an email sent out at my company yesterday that they're not taking on any new business, so there will be some lay offs in the future. They asked some people to do voluntary lay offs with nice severence packages for those that fear the inevitable axe.
Finance had a special meeting and was told basically that we don't have anything to worry about for a while, which is what I was thinking as I read the email because I know that some of us tools are needed for recording the numbers in the books.
So I'm playing this job by ear for now.

when i got to work and there were cops driving by constantly and police helicopters flying everywhere.
everybody was talking about the officer that was shot.
and this was at 7 am!

Can't stand this whole graduating thing, on top of the college experience I lost the college services too (like perfect public hosting).
I finally bit the bullet, signed up for some online picture site, so here's the fall meet pics (evidently in no particular order)!

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/rouar/

A few:

Parachute lady
13.jpg

Comparison of HIDs versus Halogen
38.jpg

24.jpg

My favorite of the bunch
2.jpg

Can't stand this whole graduating thing, on top of the college experience I lost the college services too (like perfect public hosting).

hmmm that sucks, I still have access to my uconn account ... your high speed internet provider doesn't give you web space?

Back