• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Running away with the 2-tone scheme

Thanks for the comments and kind words!:cool:

I think the back is begging for something also....I just can't put my finger on it......:laugh:

VR004.jpg

I think the back is begging for something also....I just can't put my finger on it......:laugh:

VR004.jpg

THOSE WHEELS OMG OMG! And i cant quite see what your going towards getting.:rolleyes:

That would BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasnt fond of that spoiler but its actually sinking in and looking better everytime you whore it! LOL

- amyn

THOSE WHEELS OMG OMG! And i cant quite see what your going towards getting.:rolleyes:

That would BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasnt fond of that spoiler but its actually sinking in and looking better everytime you whore it! LOL

- amyn

screw those wheels! Look at that rear bumper! :drool:

Let me be the first to say...

Let me be the first to say...

...get the black EVOLUTION letters, paint them the same grey color and put them back where the old ones were. This does two things, one "adds" something back there like someone commented on earlier and two, something I noticed, will cover up the "ghost letters" that still remain there due to the quality EVO paint:rolleyes:

I really like how this car has been coming together, piece by piece its an...EVOLUTION!

...get the black EVOLUTION letters, paint them the same grey color and put them back where the old ones were. This does two things, one "adds" something back there like someone commented on earlier and two, something I noticed, will cover up the "ghost letters" that still remain there due to the quality EVO paint:rolleyes:

I really like how this car has been coming together, piece by piece its an...EVOLUTION!
Thought about the badge in the back....feel like it would clutter up the back if I were to do it again.

The back of the car isn't going to be cluttered up with a simple spelling, in the middle of the decklid that says EVOLUTION, so just order the badge, get the paint, shoot it and install it so I can see it when I come for your wedding in two weeks:idea: ;)

i dunno man. it looks wacky. maybe if it were done in black. i dunno. if you like it then thats cool.

Back