• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone looking for parts in the southeast

I noticed that you guys were saying to buy the tranny, I hate to say it, but the one in the car is not for sale. If anyone is looking for a car, i know of a junkyard nearby my house that has a 98 svt in it. He wants 675 for the car, for the most part, not completely, the car is in good shape. It's missing motor mounts though. The title might need to be checked out on it. I believe by what he said, it has a lean or something against it. but everything's there on it though. It has the midnight blue interior in it. It may even be a 98.5 i'm not too sure.

PM me a name and # about the junkyard SVT. I'll go take a look at it. ;)

I noticed that you guys were saying to buy the tranny, I hate to say it, but the one in the car is not for sale. If anyone is looking for a car, i know of a junkyard nearby my house that has a 98 svt in it. He wants 675 for the car, for the most part, not completely, the car is in good shape. It's missing motor mounts though. The title might need to be checked out on it. I believe by what he said, it has a lean or something against it. but everything's there on it though. It has the midnight blue interior in it. It may even be a 98.5 i'm not too sure.

PM me a name and # about the junkyard SVT. I'll go take a look at it. ;)

I'm serious at least give me the name of the yard & some general directions!

Back