• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

its like.. sitting on clouds

Oh snap! With those seats, you probably would have won 3rd place at the car show!!! Just messing man!

They look great! I was desperate to find some nice leather seats 2/3 yrs ago, then I realized how much I take the cloth seats for granted. My arse doesn't freeze in the winter, and I don't suffer from nut stuck to the seat syndrome during the summer! Anywho, they look sweet. :cool:

Eh, its not incredibly important, I have been to about 5 or 6 bone yards, and every pre98 with leather I found was either Tan or beat to hell because the windows were smashed out on the car and the ran molded it all up. I didnt really feel like spending a lot of time driving around looking for it/calling around. I like these seats too, and if I really want pre98 leather I could always just sell these and swap for some pre98 leather.

Everybody wins :)

I am parting my car out.:troutslap: My seats are near mint and they need to go. Cheap.

Just like my Mystique's seats. Lexol system is a good cleaner for the seats, gets the dirt out of the grain. They are pretty comfortable, not to bad in summer as long as the A/C is working:cool:

Just like my Mystique's seats. Lexol system is a good cleaner for the seats, gets the dirt out of the grain. They are pretty comfortable, not to bad in summer as long as the A/C is working:cool:

a/c = broken, but its getting fixed for next summer

Those look great. Now I wish I would have kept them and put them in my SE. :( I was just too lazy and I have to keep telling myself to "only mod 1 contour." :laugh: Glad the install went good for you. And I assume that you made it home great with that freshly installed altenator! Please don't break down in my driveway again at 9pm when I have a paper to write and a test to study for!

Reebs

Those look great. Now I wish I would have kept them and put them in my SE. :( I was just too lazy and I have to keep telling myself to "only mod 1 contour." :laugh: Glad the install went good for you. And I assume that you made it home great with that freshly installed altenator! Please don't break down in my driveway again at 9pm when I have a paper to write and a test to study for!

Reebs

Cant promise anything jeff, I drive a contour :D

Back