• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

boost or busts!

well i must say it was nice to get out there and meet you guys. nice cars! sorry i could stay long but i wanted to say hey. anyway hope you guys had a good time in hotters.

jon

Good seeing everyone again, not to mention meeting some new people.

We need to have meets more often.:laugh:

i made it home. as usual it was great seeing all the old timers and the new guys too. the new guys made a great choice in buying their svts. it is fantastic car. you guys take care of them and they will take care of you. see you all soon.

i made it home. as usual it was great seeing all the old timers and the new guys too. the new guys made a great choice in buying their svts. it is fantastic car. you guys take care of them and they will take care of you. see you all soon.
Mike, you STi is beautiful....especially with the drop. Very good decision on the car....next mod: tint.:cool:

Hey guys just wanted to say i had a fun time, i gotta bring my friends with me next time they got sweet rides, i want more csvt's out there tho :cry: Next time when we meet hopefully i'll have my mods

there was going to be at least one more svt but she drank herself into missing this meet. WI=teh suck

Mike, your STi is beautiful....especially with the drop. Very good decision on the car....next mod: tint.:cool:

thanks man! everyone's car looked great today. mine and charlies tint wont be done till spring. the tinter is off for the winter.

It was good seein you guys and meeting a couple new people! Thanks for the test drive Kevin and Hector!!!! It was the highlight of my weekend!! Sorry I remembered I had my camera right after you left Kevin.

Here are some pics I took.

SA400048.jpg

SA400043.jpg

SA400039.jpg

SA400050.jpg

SA400047.jpg

SA400040.jpg

SA400037-1.jpg

I was too hung over to make it :(

I'll be at the next one for sure.

Now I'm off to Sema ..... Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! I'll post pictures for ya all.

Last edited:
I said to someone, I think Mike, how I used to rag on Tour SE spoilers and now I got one on my Sentra, LOL. But it helps when parking, and finding it!

SA400048.jpg

Check out that 10 sec. sleeper in the back. Wrx and evo KILLA (from a roll of course) but i like these pics tho, i've never seen my car in a picture before

Back