• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Body Color Hightower Pic Request

LilCe98

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm being force to open my headlight lenses, since I'm getting some condensation, so i figured while I'm already in there I might as well hightower them and paint on some eyebrows. I wanted to hightower them the body color though (SF). I know I've seen someone with red hightowers, but I haven't seen many with SF. If anyone has any pictures or Photoshop of a Silver Frost with body color hightowers (with or without eyelids) please post so i can get an idea of what this is gonna look like. Also if anyone can think of any reason why i shouldn't do this let me know as well. Thank {J}}

Just mocked up when I had a light apart no clear coat on the paint and obviously no lights inside of them

DSC01674.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

Thanks for the pics Pud. I definitely think that is what I'm going to do, and with the eyelids it should look pretty sharp. Now all i gotta do is study the "How to" to make sure i get the painting process correct. BTW where did you get the LED's from?
{J}

Thanks for posting that pic, was always curious how that would look, I think you made a good choice going back to OEM. :help: Thanks for taking one for the green team.

They are on this page about 2/3 the way down (depending on screen resolution)

they are called "1156 or 1157 silver chrome" there is 4 images of a BMW with them. $2.99 each.

Back