• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IT'S A GIRL!!!

cruises8

CEG'er
Well for the most of you that don't know, Karen is pregnant and we just found out yesterday that we are having a girl! We are very excited...now we just need to come up with a name. She is 20 weeks along today(half way there) and is due February 20, 2008.

I predict A LOT of pink will be in our house shortly. This will be Karen's parents first grandchild and my Mother-in-law has already bought bags of stuff!

Just thought I would share a little of our joy!!!

about time you make an official announcement. ;)
(don't you love our office chatterboxes? :rolleyes: )

congrats dude
say no to pink!

Congrats you guys!!! We are so excited for you both! Hopefully we can catch up with you both some time in the next few weeks!

WOOHOO!! gotta love a Daddy's little girl!!

so are just going to make the garage her bedroom since it is already pink?
hehe

Congrats!!!

Congrats. My son is now 4.5 months and is now fun. Just remember the first two months are going to be bad. But once they start sleeping through the night it gets so much better.

Yes- we are VERY excited (to say the least). It was a rough road getting here...and it's bitter sweet now, that's for sure! Half way there! I've been feeling great so far, so I've been very lucky! :) I'm a pink lover (although, I am a HUGE fan of purple, too), so this should be interesting! The second the woman told us that it was a girl, I looked at Steve and said, "Uh oh- you're in trouble!"

Thanks to all of you for your congratulations! :)

+1 and best wishes too.

Better start saving for college now.

Actually, as long as I keep my current job, college will be paid for by my employer (I work for a University)...so, that's one REALLY good benefit! Glad I love my job! :)

Back